Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Attempted break-in on Trumble Terr.

Winn Fowler reports- At about 7:00 pm tonight I was standing in my drive way and saw 3 young men walk up Trumble Terrace, past house at 4575, stop at mail box for 4565, then turned back to driveway for 4575, walked though the drive way to the back of the house. I went down to investigate and found them crouched down on the small railed back porch of 4574. The were very quiet, and had flashlights. I then went home, called 911 and reported a possible break-in in progress. Gwinnett police (2 cars, 2 policemen) responded and arrived within 5 minutes of my call. They investigated and the 3 young men had left. I spoke with the police and they appreciated my calling in the event.

1 comment:

  1. As a result of above activity this REO property was reassigned to an aggressive agent who was able to get it under contract and sold within 21 days (after sitting on the market for over 200 days).
    I can only say this agents aggressive market, which included securing the property, clean up the exterior and installing safety lights no further break ins have occurred.
    Thank you Renaissance Realty Group for your professional efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

This blog has been created to increase awareness of criminal activitiy in our neighborhood and provide resources to combat it. Mountain Cove Subdivision is located in Snellville Ga just outside Atlanta. Please post your comments about problems you discover inside our community so we can all be aware of them. Non-emergency police nmber is 770-513-5100