Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mountain Cove Security Meeting

Thank you all for braving the cold to be there we had a good turnout. I think we're on the way to having a more secure community with all the eyes and ears on the streets with your help. Have a great weekend and look for the info I promised to send in your email next week. In the meantime, take a moment to respond to the email from blogger to create your account so you can post to the new Mountain Cove Security Blog. I have sent all of you an invitation. Marty, sorry you weren't at the meeting, I can't believe I missed your email address when I sent the notice out. You are on my list and have also received an invitation to start blogging. Anybody have questions call me or email me. Enid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

This blog has been created to increase awareness of criminal activitiy in our neighborhood and provide resources to combat it. Mountain Cove Subdivision is located in Snellville Ga just outside Atlanta. Please post your comments about problems you discover inside our community so we can all be aware of them. Non-emergency police nmber is 770-513-5100